How to Prepare CDR for Telecommunication Network Engineer?
Telecommunication Network Engineer is one of the most reputable and challenging engineering fields. Saying that, the demand for Telecommunication Network Engineers under the code ANZSCO 263312 is high worldwide, including in Australia. Every year, many worldwide aspiring and qualified telecommunications network engineers plan to migrate to Australia and work as professionals in reputable Australian IT/telecoms organizations through an exceptional EA-suited CDR report.
If you are also seeking guidance in creating an excellent CDR report engineers australia for telecommunication network engineers, read this article below!
CDR Report Sample Structure for Telecommunication Network Engineer
Telecommunications network engineer holds the essential task of planning, organizing, designing, and implementing diverse telecommunication networks, including internet, voice networks, video communication (conference calling technology), and troubleshooting any issues that arise in an organization.
A Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) qualified by Engineers Australia (EA) must compile all the vital elements of a CDR report, such as the Curriculum Vitae, Three Career Episodes, Summary Statement, and the Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
The curriculum vitae for telecommunication network engineers must include the author’s personal profile, educational qualifications, and work experience. The CV should accompany a professional format and include the essential information about the projects and tasks you have carried out.
Career Episode Samples
The career episodes for engineers australia samples should comply with your recent work experience and be in the English language. Each episode should have four sections which are as follows:
The introduction is generally 50 to 100 words long and should describe:
- The name of the employer and the locality of the worksite
- Your position and roles in the company
- The dates, duration, and venue of the project or appointments.
The background section can be around 200 to 500 words long and should include:
- The nature and purpose of the overall engineering projects
- The environment of your specific worksite
- An organizational chart highlighting your position
3. Personal Engineering Activities
This section can be 500 to 1000 words long and must include:
- A detailed explanation of the work you do on your own.
- Technical information about the project and the work you accomplished.
- A detailed description of how you utilized your engineering knowledge and skills.
- The tasks/work assigned to you and how you achieved them.
- Any specific engineering problems you faced and how you solved them.
- Strategies you implemented and any original ideas or creative design you worked on
- Your experience with other team members.
Below is an example of how you can prepare the three career episodes for Engineers Australia:
Telecommunication Network Engineer Career Episode Sample 1
Name of the project: “Structure of IPTV systems.”
The first career episode specifies the project “Structure of IPTV systems” or any other relevant projects carried out by the engineering applicant during their final year of undergraduate degree, internships or workshops attained. The project should be around 2100 words describing the roles and responsibilities performed by the applicants during the project.
Telecommunications Network Engineer Career Episode Sample 2
Name of the project: “Telecommunication Services Migration to the Cloud.”
The second career episode in the CDR report describes the project based on “Cloud Migration For Telcos” or any other relevant projects carried out by the engineering applicant during their final year of undergraduate degree, internships or workshops attained. The project should be around 2000 words describing the roles and responsibilities performed by the applicants during the project.
Telecommunications Network Engineer Career Episode Sample 3
Name of the project: “WCDMA RUE Verification Method.”
The third career episode in the CDR report describes the project based on “WCDMA RUE Verification Method” or any other relevant projects carried out by the engineering applicant during their final year of undergraduate degree, internships or workshops attained. The project should be around 2000 words describing the roles and responsibilities performed by the applicants during the project.
4. Summary Statement Telecommunication Network Engineer
This cdr summary statement sample is around 50 to100 words long. It must include the knowledge, skills, engineering abilities, professional and personal traits, and other parameters in telecommunication network engineering.
It should include the details such as:-
- Your opinion on the whole project you accomplished (Summary)
- Elaborate on how successfully you achieved the project, its goals, and needs.
- Description of the contribution of your role to the project
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Sample
The CPD list includes all the applicant’s engineering knowledge, skills, work experience, and professional and non-professional courses. In this section, you can provide all the information in a three-column table that includes the activity, date, and time.
It should contain the details like:
- Any undergraduate or postgraduate courses you have applied for or completed.
- Individual research in books, magazines, etc.
- Contribution to your engineering field, including volunteer work, mentoring, etc.
- Conferences or workshops attended and research papers you have submitted.
- Presentation materials for any short courses, publications, or seminars.
- Personal identification documents
Personal identification documents must include:
- List of documents required along with your CDR to EA
- A recent passport-sized photo
- Your current passport page having your name and photo in it
- Scanned copies of academic certificates
- The composition of the complete and official academic transcript
- Recently modified resume or CV
- Valid score sheet of IELTS or TOEFL iBT
- Professional Registration certificate (if applicable)
- Documentary proofs of employment as mentioned in each Career Episodes
- The relevant document of employment letter from the company you have worked on
- Original scanned copy of experience letters or promotion from the manager of your previously worked company
CDRskillassessment is established as Australia’s one of the top CDR writing service providers who are known to offer the best quality services through their highly skilled CDR report writers.
Here are the benefits of choosing CDRskillassessment:
- Cost-Effective Services
- Free correction
- Well-formatted CDR report
- 100% original and plagiarism-free report.
- 24/7 support system
- On-time delivery
You can also request a free cdr format by visiting our official website. We have compiled a CDR sample for all the engineering disciplines. Choose us and experience the best CDR services available!
CDR skill assessment is one of Australia’s top CDR Writing Services for Engineers Australia providers. We are known to offer our clients the best CDR services through our highly skilled writing experts in engineering. Our website provides free CDR Report Sample for Telecommunications Network Engineer. for all the engineering disciplines. You can surely use the samples available online for reference purposes, but when preparing your own CDR report, make sure you write one of their own.